Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Does This Towel Dry Natural Curly Hair Faster?


If you're natural, then you know washing your hair is a full-on process. Forget about making other plans because this will take ALL day. You know what I'm talking about; between pre-poo, deep conditioning, and air drying you literally can spend HOURS devoted to catering to those perfect curls.

Recently I received a VoxBox from Influenster and one of the items caught my attention. A towel that claims to help your hair dry faster. So, of course, I had to put it to the test!

THE CLAIM 

AQUIS Hair Towels and Turbans are engineered to dry your hair to a damp state (70-80% dry) quickly and evenly without heat or friction. Once hair is evenly damp, it starts regaining its strength and is in better condition to withstand the stress of heat and styling. AQUIS is made with Aquitex technology, an innovative, lightweight drying system consisting of ultra-fine fibers that are split into strands thinner than silk. They are uniquely woven to create channels that quickly wick water away from hair without snagging cuticles or causing friction. The absorbed water is efficiently distributed across the towel, while continuing to dry hair at the point of contact. This helps minimize the swelling and stretching of hair, protecting its integrity. The result is stronger, healthier hair.  
 www.aquis.com
MY EXPERIENCE 

The main thing I do like about this towel is that it is a really great length. It measures 19x42 inch so whether you are apart of the TWA crew or your curls are long and luscious this towel will definitely do the job but there is a longer towel (19x52 inch) if that works better for you. As you can see below, I wore mine in a turban style headwrap, which made going about my day a breeze because I didn't have to worry about it falling off.

So the real question is, does it do what it claims? Honestly, I'm not sure if I noticed too much of a difference when it came to how damp my hair was after wearing for about 15 minutes. I always keep my hair wrapped up for a while before I go on to style it because when you wear a wash and go you definitely don't want water dripping down the back of your neck. I can't speak on if it really is more healthy for your hair than a towel or t-shirt but I feel like it is a valid claim. Plus it's just nice to have a separate towel for hair drying!


You can purchase the Aquis Luxe Hair Towel at www.Aquis.com and it retails for $30.

Would you purchase a towel just for your hair or stick to using your body towel?

* This is a 100% honest review. I received this product in the Luxe VoxBox from Influenster.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig